By: Robert Anderson


 
undying angel, my sweetest gift,
there are no shadows that can veil you away from me

for how easily you have ever,
ever reduced me softly to my secret self
through tears of joy and of no sweeter sorrow
than how my lips remain ungifted
to touch your very own

i have vowed to love you... secretly;
you, my beautiful Moira...

and i truly, truly do.

Robert Anderson


Daily Quote: Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.
- Robert Browning


Enjoy these other unique locations:
Coffee Table Poetry for Tea Drinkers
Cool iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch Apps


Coffee Table Poetry's GUEST BOOK is a division of Coffee Table Poetry for Tea Drinkers, and is updated often. The easiest way to enjoy the selections from talented fellow poets is to select E-mail or RSS Reader. Also, come follow us on Twitter and Facebook.Poets and Advertisers-please contact us to post your press releases, new book info, graphics and more at: coffeetablepoet@gmail.com

Posted by V. Mahfood - 2011
Bookmark and Share
0 Responses